I wish that there was a socially acceptable way to say, “I’m having a bad mental health day and need you to pay attention to me,” without alienating everyone.
or: “I’m having a bad mental health day and need to be on my own for a while so please don’t be mad if I cancel our plans on short notice.”
I’M ACTUALLY A REALLY NICE PERSON IM JUST USED TO BEING WALKED ALL OVER AND DISRESPECTED SO SOMETIMES I COME OFF AS MEAN BUT I JUST CANT LET PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME AND I HAD TO GROW UP REALLY FAST OK BUT I PROMISE I HAVE A GOOD HEART AND GOOD INTENTIONS AND I DONT WANT TO EVER HURT PEOPLE’S FEELINGS BUT SOMETIMES I JSUT HAVE TO HAVE THE UPPER HAND AND MAKE SURE I DONT GET HURT IM SORR YI LOVE EVERYONE
If you asked me for a list of the things I hate most in life, menstruation would be very very high up
“where do you see yourself in 5 years”
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE
- Name: Tinna
- Eye Color: Blue with a dash of grey.
- Hair Style/Color: Long and smooth, brown.
- Height: 160 centimeters.
- Clothing style: Varies, quite a lot. Mostly jeans and a t-shirt.
- Best physical feature: My eyes.
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE
- Your fears: Being lonely, but also large crowds, heights.
- Your guilty pleasure: Hugs. I really, really, really like to be hugged
- Ambitions for the future: Just… Being happy.
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: “Ugh.. Yes, what?”
- What you think about most: My friends, music.
- What you think about before bed: Everything and nothing.
- You think your best quality is: My loyalty.
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: Single.
- To be loved or respected: Both. But I really want to be loved.
- Beauty or brains: Brains.
- Dogs or cats: Cats.
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU?
- Lie: Occasionally.
- Believe in yourself: Yes.
- Believe in love: Yes.
- Want someone: Yes.
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: Lots of times.
- Done drugs: No.
- Changed who you were to fit in: No.
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES
- Favorite color: Blue.
- Favorite animal: Squirrel.
- Favorite movie: The Hobbit, I think. But there’s so many.
- Favorite game: Magic the Gathering.
LAYER EIGHT: AGE- Day your next birthday will be: Saturday.
- How old will you be: 24.
- Age you lost your virginity: 16.
- Does age matter: To a point, yes.
LAYER NINE: IN A BOY OR GIRL
- Best personality: One that clicks with mine.
- Best eye color: Doesn’t matter.
- Best hair color: Doesn’t matter.
- Best thing to do with a partner: Depends on the person.
LAYER TEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
- I love: Music, my friends.
- I feel: Right now: Sad and tired. Overall: Happy.
- I hide: Most of my thoughts and feelings.
- I miss: A few days last year.
- I wish: Lots of things, I’d never get done if I started naming them.
- Guinea pigs: YOU CLEANED MY CAGE AND IN RETURN I WILL SING YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE.
- Guinea pigs: WOAH, IS THAT THE FOOD BAG I HEAR? I SHALL SING YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE.
- Guinea pigs: YOUR REFILLING MY WATER BOTTLE? I WILL SING THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE.
- Guinea pigs: DID I HEAR YOU MOVE IN BED? YOU MUST BE AWAKE AND I SHALL SING YOU THE SONG OF MY PEOPLE.
do you ever just “what the fuck is the point” so hard that you stop everything you’re doing and stare and pretty much wonder why you don’t vanish from existence because the level of done you are should pretty much deconstruct your biological makeup
I will wear what I want.
I will get tattoos if I want.
I will wear makeup if I want.
I will dye my hair if I want.
I will pierce whatever I want.
I will shave what I want.
I will lose weight if I want.
I will gain weight if I want.
I will have sex if I want.
Imagine a Studio Ghibli version of Ronja Robbersdaughter
#fallen asleep with a book in your hands #eaten dinner with a book propped up on a fruit bowl #hidden somewhere at a family gathering to read a book in peace and quiet
#walked into a pole because you were reading a book